The high-resolution patents at PrintablePatents.com are available in a wide array of sizes, from small 5"x7" versions to poster sizes up to 18"x24", which is larger than most home printers can manage. To print a full poster size, you will need to follow a few extra steps.
1) Choose your favorite patent with your preferred background of Blackboard, Chalkboard, Parchment, or Blueprint.
2) Click on the Download High-Res Patent Design button to download the largest size patent.
3) Once the file has downloaded, save it to a folder on a USB drive or travel thumb drive.
4) Eject the drive from your computer and take it to a FedEx branch or your local printing store. (Some locations may let you upload a file via their website.)
5) Request poster printing at a size of 16"x20" or 18"x24". Choose a Glossy finish for a slick photo shine or a Matte finish for a more classic look.
6) Once you have your poster, you can hang it on your wall using sticky poster tack or an elegant frame.